Due to US Federal Trade Commission (FTC) requirements, it was necessary for the Dr. Clark Research Association to divest itself of the web site.
To provide a source of information about Dr. Clark’s work and protocols, a small group of volunteers founded the Dr. Clark Information Center. Our principal goal is to dispense information regarding Dr. Clark’s protocols. This is done mainly through the website, the answering of e-mails, seminars, videos and presentations.
We are volunteers and attempt only to recover our costs. The Dr. Clark Information Center does not sell products. We do however dispense informational material through the email or in the form of DVDs, videos, books and other, based on the countless questions received and that we feel will assist in the application of Dr. Clark's protocols. We attempt to respond to your questions accurately and are most grateful for your financial assistance through PAYPAL.
You can find much information regarding Dr. Clark’s protocol here on our Dr. Clark Information Center web site.
We have just finished updating the website (2012) in a better, more informative and easy-to-follow way.
It includes information concerning Dr. Clark and her protocol for all levels. It contains a "Beginners", an "Advanced" and a "Professional" section. Photos, videos and more updated information will make your visit to our website more simple and pleasurable. Among our many testimonials we have started a “documented” section with the aim to validate Dr. Clark's findings. We hope that many will be able to benefit from this additional information.
As funding permits, we plan to expand the dispensing of information about Dr. Clark’s protocols in other languages and modes.
Are you enthused about Dr. Clark and her protocol? Would you like to offer some of your time, skills and abilities to further promote Dr. Clark worldwide?
If so, you can become part of our volunteer staff like the ones mentioned below, by contacting us. Write: Volunteer in the subject line.
Many volunteers have helped us in the past and at present.
- Cristina from Switzerland, a naturopath answers your e-mails and participates in conducting seminars. She is fluent in English, Italian, German and French. She knows how to use the Syncrometer, the Physiospect and is knowledgeable in all of Dr. Clark’s protocol.
- Sarah from Switzerland has helped with PowerPoint presentations.
- Marina from Switzerland an excellent support that collaborates on all activities where needed. She is fluent in all languages.
- Giuseppe from Switzerland, our video and photo maker
- Anita from Zurich, Mayte from Spain, José from Spain and Melinda from Nicaragua have taken part translating into Spanish.
- Franca from Italy is our night owl and impeccably translates from English into Italian in the early hours of the morning.
- Also Maurizio from Italy spontaneously started translating testimonials into Italian.
- Marie-Louise from Switzerland and Melinda from Nicaragua are our meticulous French website translators.
- Hannah from Germany is our precious German translator
- Shireen from Lebanon has done excellent website graphic work. She has been a precious help.
- John from the UK has taken on the enormous task of filing and organizing all testimonials.
- Simone from Switzerland/Italy is our computer troubleshooter.
- And last but not least, because without him we wouldn’t have the new updated version of our website, a special thanks to Mark from the USA, who is the one who patiently made it all happen.
There have been others that have given their support but sending in photos of the result of their liver flush, or by having them analyzed and other. We thank them for their contribution.
Please feel free for any information you require with regards to Dr. Clark and her protocol. We will do our best to answer you.
Dr. Clark Information Center
Cristina & staff