- Burden from exhausts, metal, cement and glass industries
- Toner from laser printers and photocopy machines
- Alloy component
- Colours, lacquer, glazes
- Nuclear medicine (Cobalt-60 with Gamma radiation )
- Inks (cobalt chloride)
- Can be found in beer (Canada)
- Goiter formation
- Lung damage (breathing in of cobalt dust)
- Heart problems
- Ear noise
- Loss of appetite, nausea, weight loss
- Through heavy metal burden enzyme blockage
- Search for cause
- Brooks, S. et al. (Eds.): Environmental Medicine. Mosby, St. Louise (1995) 233.
- Goyer, R.A. et al.: Metal Toxicology. Academic Press, San Diego, CA (1995).
- Pfeiffer, C. C.: Zinc and other micro-nutrients. Keats Publishing, New Canaan / Connecticut (1978( 137-139).
ORTHO-Analytic AG - http://www.orthoanalytic.ch - Switzerland (Hair analysis)