What is plate-zapping?
Plate-zapping zaps preferably one organ at a time. Everything in the zapped organ gets cleaned out
Benefits of Plate-zapping
- Plate-zapping overcomes the obstacle of PCBs.
- WBCs of the specific organ are instantly energized
- Plate-zapped organ gets a north polarization
How long should a patient plate-zap?
It takes about 8 hours of daily zapping to catch up and exceed the rate of the spreading of the disease.
What needs to be plate-zapped?
- Vascular and lymphatic system
- Arteries, veins, white blood cells of the organ with a tumor or the involved organ
- Organ with the tumor or the involved organ
- Tumor itself or the part involved
What are pF and uH?
- pF stands for picofahad and uH for microhenry. These are electronic components.
- pF gives the preference for the right side of an organ and uH the left side of an organ.
What is needed to plate-zap?
- Red and black cables
- Pair of pipes
- No. 5 sets of pF (picofarad) and uH (microhenry)
- Bottle copies of vascular, lymphatic system, tricalcium phosphate and involved organs or organ slides
How to set up your plate-zapper?
- Insert the two red cables into the right and left plates of the plate-zapper and other end to one carbon handle.
- Attach the black cable to the other carbon handle.
- The carbon handles go under your feet near the heel.
How to plate-zap
Start with the BASIC SET everyday. Each plate-zapping session takes 20 minutes. Four zapping sessions form the Basic set, therefore it will take 1 hr and 20 minutes
|Left Plate||Right Plate|
|Lymph||"A + 1 pF|
|"L"||"A" + 1 uH|
|"L" + 1uH||CSF|
"A" stands for arteries
"L" stands for lymphatic vessels
CSF stands for cerebrospinal fluid (the lymph that baths the brain)
WBCs stands for white blood cells
Organ with tumor:
Put the organ with the tumor on the right plate.
Put one part of the vascular system (basic set) on the left plate and rotate these with every plate-zapping session (The order does not matter)
The organ plate-zapping sessions are to be done with:
- Organ alone
- Organ touching "A" (arteries of the organ are being plate-zapped)
- Organ touching "L" (lymphatic vessels of the organ are being plate-zapped)
- Organ touching "WBCs (WBCs of the organ are being plate-zapped)
pF and uH are used to specifically zap the right or left sides of the organ
- The left plate continues as mentioned above rotating the parts of the basic set
- On right plate put organ touching the tricalcium phosphate bottle copy.
- Plate-zap only one location at a time
- Do not plate-zap at night
- FOLLOW UP WITH THE REST OF DR. CLARK’S CANCER PROGRAM BEFORE PLATE-ZAPPING! AS SHOWN ON THE CANCER PAGE
WATCH PLATE-ZAPPING Video
OTHER ORGANS YOU CAN ZAP ARE THE DIGESTIVE TRACT AND OTHER ORGANS SUCH AS:
Bladder, Hypothalamus, Pineal, Brain, Kidney, Lung, Lymph node, Breast, Pituitary
- Bile duct
- Esophagus lower
- Esophagus upper
- Esophagus stomach junction
- Gall bladder
- Parotid gland
- Stomach cardic area
- Stomach fundic area
- Stomach pyloric area
- Sublingual gland
- Submandibular gland
- Submaxillary gland
FOR HIV PLATEZAP ALSO THYMUS; BONE MARROW AND OTHER TROUBLESOME ORGANS
AND THE REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS . SEE HERE BELOW:
Male reproductive organs:
- Ductus deferens
- Seminal vesicle
Female reproductive organs:
- Fallopian tube