2250 - Colon - Dr. Clark Information Center
Who was Dr.Clark
Chi era la Dr.ssa Hulda Clark?

Imparate a conoscere la Dr.ssa Clark, il suo percorso, le sue ricerche e le basi della sua terapia

Join Our Community
CkarK Zapper
Clark Zapper

Lo zapper è un apparecchio di terapia, inventata dalla Dr. Clark di fama mondiale. Uccide piccoli microorganismi come parassiti e energizza i nostri globuli bianchi.
Per saperne di più riguardo allo zapper, vai

Krankheiten und Protokolle
Malattie e Protocolli

In che modo i parassiti, i batteri, i virus e i funghi differiscono tra loro e cosa provocano nel corpo?

previous arrow
next arrow

Doctor, I was having a colon problem left side at the rib area. An MD told me it was a colon problem and a ND told me the same. I tried their solution for 3 months to no avail.

I re-read your book on the cure for all diseases and zapped myself 3 times on the 2nd day of zapping I passed a worm, black with a little purple coloring, and looked as if it were segmented. The worm was 9 inches long but I only got 60% of it, the other 40% sunk into the sewer. The next day I passed about a 3 inch worm that I assume was the last part of the first worm.

This was all done with the zapper only. I then started on the herbal stuff but continued to zap for 9 more days. No more worms, but the area around my heart had a little pain for a few more days but they are gone completely and I have no more pain in my colon area. I am 71 and a health nut.

I take care of my 92 year old mother and have been zapping her and doing a herb cleans too. I go slowly with her. She is NOW taking no drugs,

I started backing her off of these doctor prescribed stuff 1 March 04. A thing you might be interested in is EFA really mellowed her out. I also have her on oral EDTA.

No one thought she would be alive a month or out of her wheel chair.

She uses a walker and her brain seems to be coming back.

Thanks for inventing the zapper.


<?php echo JText::_( 'TPL_CLARK_DONATION' ); ?>


I nostri servizi sono svolti da volontari che offrono gratuitamente il loro tempo.
Sarebbe molto apprezzata una donazione minima di €3.00 o più per aiutarci a coprire le spese. Grazie!