Dear Christina and staff,
Sorry for the belated answer. I had a serious infection in my left foot and seven doctors were urging me to accept an amputation of two toes and a bone inside my foot. I did 2 ½ months of treatment and now the latest tests reveal that I no longer have any infection!!
One doctor had assured me there was no chance of me healing that infection (even with a month of intravenous antibiotics at home) and that, actually, it would spread, which would necessitate a greater amputation. Their statistics told that I had a 2.25% chance of recovery, which is a 97.75% chance of a worsening scenario.
Now I can say that I am very grateful to you, your Zapper and of your advices.
I am writing to let you know the good news and to tell you what I did that worked, along with the Zapper. You should also know that it is the SECOND time that I have healed a bone infection, the first time was three years ago when two different toes and articulations were infected. Again, five or six doctors had insisted I accept amputation because they had no other remedy at that time.
If this could help someone you know who is in a similar situation, I would be very happy.
I cannot tell you precisely which things helped more than others, but this is what I did that worked for me:
- Zapper (deluxe, with straps wrapped around the front part of my feet. Without any program driver = general sweep). 2-3 times a day.
- Scientology "touch assists", best is twice a day ; it is easy and fast. It restores or stimulates proper electrical flow throughout the body and in and out of the injured area. It usually eases pain and accelerates recovery. I’ve used this, when necessary, for the past 24 years and it really works well.
- I drank a litre of colloidal silver water, daily (I recommend that you buy the best quality or that you buy a high quality kit to make your own and not with just any kind of water either).
- I had liquid intravenous antibiotics for 1 month, however, according to this doctor, it had little to no chance of making a difference. It couldn’t harm so I had it to increase my chances.
- A nutritionist recommended that I take vitamins and minerals :
- 250 mg of magnesium combined with 500 mg of calcium
- 2000 mg of vitamin C
- 75 mg of B complex, with 7500 of A, and 400 of D, and other helpful stuff (Solgar VM 75 vitamin supplement is what I used)
- 15ml of trace minerals in liquid form
- 600 IU (international units) of E
- Sleeping with my feet elevated.
- Twice a day, I would soak my lower legs (calves, ankle and feet) in hot water (as hot as you can bear, without burning = about 40-45 degree Celsius) and ice cold water. This is to make blood vessels and capillary vessels work in contraction and constriction. About 1.5 to 2 minutes in each hot and cold plastic containers, the whole process takes about 20 minutes.
Dr Clark mentioned that the Zapper waves, in some case, cannot get to some body parts to destroy parasites. But it does work in most cases. That’s where colloidal silver water comes handy, I believe, to fill in the gaps. Along with that, daily Scientology assists restores circulation and accelerates the healing process. The hot/cold forces blood in and out of the injured area. I learned that vitamins and minerals are essential catalysts to body chemistry.
So all these together, really worked for me.
I thank you again for having saved the life of my best friend’s nephew. She had leukemia and she’s been free and very healthy since she saw Dr Clark.
My best wishes and heart full thanks to you and your staff.